Friday, May 26, 2017

Living Life & Milking the Government



I am one of those people who believe every day is a learning day. From small to grand, we have the ability to learn something new every single day. Well, I have learned a great deal since my last post.

I was sitting here in my office listening to my morning news as I do each and every morning sipping my coffee while playing my Facebook games. Yes, of course politics were being discussed and one part really caught my attention.

Donald Trump (and I will leave my political views and thoughts about this man out of this) mentioned we need to take some massive cuts to the economy so he wants to cut things such as food stamps, medicare, some medical things and then of course my mind went crazy!

Since I took my job as a cashier at one of the largest retail stores I have seen some crazy things. During the Christmas season last year two teen girls possibly, maybe, they were 13 years old came through my line and purchased condoms with their Christmas gift cards. I couldn't decide if I was more worried about them having sex at 13 or if they were being responsible?

Since I took this job, I have seen certain nationalities come through my line and not speaking a spit of English. These are the mothers and fathers who live off WIC (woman and infant children) and then they purchase expensive items such as furniture costing over $500 or they purchase other items such as TV's costing over $700 it often makes me wonder where their morals stand on feeding their kids or are they MILKING the system?

Having grown up in California, I have seen thousands if not millions Hispanics come through my state 9/10 times they are here illegally. Some how (yes, I know its done illegally)  they end up with drivers licenses, social security cards, and housing.

Now that I am living in Washington State, I see the same thing but now it is mixed with a variety of races some Russian, some Hispanics, and some from other multi-cultural countries. And, they are of course living off the system. None of them speak any English and they drag their children born in the US to speak for them. God forbid if they learn English and why don't they learn English? Well, its simple, because that would mean they would be caught here illegally so they would rather drag their English speaking kids around to help navigate what someone such as myself is saying.

The Cost of Welfare for Immigrants:


http://cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
This is an interesting site showing the cost of what our country is paying for illegals to live here.

Now I am all for helping individuals that actually need the help. What I am totally against is people who want to come to MY COUNTRY and just LIVE OFF THE SYSTEM!  They refuse to learn English, they refuse to work and why? Because that means they get caught being here illegally and they will get thrown out.





So just what are my views on Food Stamps and the cutting of the aid that is needed? 

Well for starters, if you want to be on Food Stamps, WIC, and Cash-Aid, fine. But if you want to be on Food Stamps the one's actually using it for food should:
  • Take English Classes prior to getting Food Stamps 
  • They need to pass an English test 
  • They need to be able to read a book in English
  • They need to write in English
  • They need to have a JOB and partake in the actual living within my country. 
  • They need to do their taxes and stop expecting someone such as myself who pays her taxes, does her taxes, supports my own children, to support them. 

If the individuals who do not want to learn English, fail to get work, fail to make the attempt to live, work, and contribute such as EVERYONE ELSE DOES then they should NOT be granted:

  • Food Stamps
  • Cash-Aid
  • Housing
  • Medical

Here is a great example of someone who is MILKING the system... (okay, I know, I am being judgmental, I know I could be shaming another person, but come on, don't we all know when someone is MILKING the system?

She came through my line: She was living LARGE and filled with LUXURY! 

  • $500 dollar hair extensions
  • $10,000 boob job
  • $75.00 fake nails
  • $30,000 in diamond rings on her fingers
  • $95,000 Mercedes key ring 
  • $700 clothing 

And she was sporting WIC, Food Stamps, and she paid for her (drum roll please) $374.12 clothing total with her cash-aid the same card that allows you to buy food. Not to mention an attitude on her that was just insulting.

Me, I have no problem telling others just what I think. Okay, so she pissed me off. Her little huffs and puffs of being annoyed, I just told her..

"If I seem to be pissing you off because I am following the rules I must abide to here at work, you don't need to come through my line."

She got pissed off because what she was trying to purchase with WIC was not allowed and she copped an attitude with the WRONG PERSON! 

People that feel they are ENTITLED to be on food stamps, ENTITLED to be on WIC, ENTITLED to be on cash-aid, they need to be forced to work! If they REFUSE to work, they refuse to learn English, they REFUSE to partake in every day task and going-on's such as everyone else, why on God's Green Earth, do we support them?

If we FORCED these people to work, then the cost of supporting these low-life lazy no good people, our government budget would possibly balance out in a positive cash flow and we could use that money towards the good of other vital things!

Now on the FLIP SIDE...

Yes, there are people who medically CANNOT work, they are dependent on the government for help and I have no problem with that. BUT, BUT, BUT, when I see a handicap boy working at Walmart, he is mentally handicap, he struggles to form sentences, he struggles to walk, yet HE IS WORKING!!

SO WHAT IS THE EXCUSE FOR ALL THE ILLEGALS AND OTHERS BORN AND RAISED HERE FEEL THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO MILK THE SYSTEM??